MITCA is pleased to announce that coaches who attend our annual clinics will be able to enroll for Graduate Credit from the University of Sioux Falls (SD). The cross country clinic, featuring many local experts from the world of cross country, will be Nov 11-13 at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Mt Pleasant (2424 S Mission St , Mt Pleasant, MI 48858)
The program has changed somewhat. All coaches who attend the 2021 XC clinic can earn 1 graduate credit. Complete and submit your materials based upon whatever clinic you attended!
NOTE: Credit will not be awarded to participants who have not paid!
2021 XC MITCA College Credit. Cost = $155
Requirements are to select and complete each of the following:
- Attend and Critique 8 sessions at the XC clinic.
- Critique 8 magazine articles that relate to the coaching of Cross Country/distance coaching.
- Submit your team or athletic department’s handbook.
A mix and match of items 1 & 2 getting to a total of 16 would work as well.
- If interested:
- For all registrants/participants: complete the MITCA College Credt Reg Form and send/give to Kevin Behmer at the clinic (Saturday AM) or work out an electronic delivery. This is for all participants!
- For all new registrants/participants: complete this online registration form for USF . This is only for new registrants. If you have already taken classes thru USF, you do not have to do this. USF already has your info!
- Other Details:
- You do not send materials to MITCA or to USF directly but rather you send them to our ‘professor’ in SD who in turn processes grading paperwork
• Regardless of Number of Credits, assignments are due by Dec 15.
• You must have received an undergraduate degree from some university in order to participate in this program! This is a dealbreaker!
• Payment can be processed in several ways:
- Check/cash can be hand delivered at the MITCA Clinic, or sent in US Mail to Kevin Behmer (please email for address!) Check is to be made out to SoDak Mich XC Clinic 2021 (not MITCA!)
- Credit Card can be processed over the phone/email (please email to set up appointment). This will require an additional 3% for credit processing.
- Venmo ( @Kevin-Behmer). May need to resolve processing fee!
- PayPal ( email@example.com ) May need to resolve processing fee!
- Others might work too, feel free to message and ask!
Contact Kevin Behmer ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) if you have any questions ASAP!